Friday, July 20, 2018

I will send you a life coaching powerpoint training package

I will send you a life coaching powerpoint training package












About:

Life coaching is one of todays fastest growing home based businesses. This Gig comes with a complete One Day Life Coaching PowerPoint Presentation (100+ slides) with handouts, timings, notes, forms, PDPs, goal, exercises, etc. Present it yourself, use as a template for others or to judge other training providers.

Reviews


tresharobinson:Seller delivered over and beyond what he stated he would. Thank You!!!

mindskills:Thank you for the great review and being a fantastic customer.

proudoak:Quick delivery and definitely a good value exchange!

mindskills:Thank you for the great review and being a fantastic customer.

melissaparsons:I received my order the next day. This seller is such a blessing to me. I am able to start training not only for myself but as a facilitator for my church and online business. Thank you so much Mindskills.


No comments:

Post a Comment