Thursday, July 19, 2018

I will edit 1 slide of your existing pitch deck, or create 1 slide as a SAMPLE of my work

I will edit 1 slide of your existing pitch deck, or create 1 slide as a SAMPLE of my work












About:

Are you looking for THE WINNING PITCH DECK to present to investors with the aim of getting funds for their venture? Based on PowerPoint (PPT), Your deck will have a maximum of 12 slides, which is the number of slides suggested by top industry experts. 

What I offer;
- High-Quality Design
- Infographics charts  
- Pictures
- Animation for each slide and text
- PPT File (+free PDF per request). 

Content to be included:
1. Overview/Welcome
2. Opportunity
3. Problem
4. The Solution 
5. The Market
6. Traction/Marketing Strategy
7. Competition
8. Business Model 
9. The Team
10. Financial Forecast
11. Use of Funds
12. Contacts 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment