Friday, July 20, 2018

I will not do your homework for you."

I will not do your homework for you."












About:

You can purchase any of the following services
  • PowerPoint
  • Keynote
  • Elevator Pitch
  •  and other Presentations

Education: MBA, MPP, IT
Experience:
Federal HR, Business, Nonprofit, Education, Academia, Mobile Web, Mobile App, and Social Media Marketing Experience. Will work with your budget. :) From NY

All Gigs come with UNLIMITED revision.

Reviews


diannewil:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

anooii:Good work, but Very bad communication and disrespect with me. I will not work again with her/him.

shaunmaines:Extremely unethical behaviors.

diannewil:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

anooii:Good work, but Very bad communication and disrespect with me. I will not work again with her/him.


No comments:

Post a Comment