Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will deliver a presentation, lead a workshop, and coach

I will deliver a presentation, lead a workshop, and coach












About:

I am a professional public speaker and coach. I will provide a presentation, workshop, or speak at an event. During the consultation we will discuss everything that you would like included in the presentation or workshop, and what the topic should be about. You will hear the various points I can touch on and we will make any necessary adjustments. I am based in Los Angeles and will cover my own travel expenses up to 100 miles.

For private coaching, I help with fears of public speaking, identifying areas of improvement, and increasing your skills. We will discuss your goals and time frame for achieving those. I provide coaching for students, business professionals, retired, or anyone interested in increasing their skill set! 

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment