Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will provide course for assertive communication skills training

I will provide course for assertive communication skills training












About:

Hello friends, I have spent last 26 years in the field of HR and Training, heading HR and training departments of multinationals like AXA, AIG, New York Life, NIIT, etc. As a training consultant, I have helped more than 200 companies to improve upon their processes and efficiency to achieve better profitability. With the knowledge and experience I gained over the years, I have created a series of training programs which I am sure will help trainers and managers around the world to improve their delivery as well as retention by the participants.

The Gig: It includes the following:
  1. Participant workbook - this has exercises, theory and games
  2. Faculty Guide - This gives details of what to show, what to do, when to do and what to say.
  3. Power Point Presentation - This is aligned with the participant guide and the faculty guide
  4. Execution Design Document - This gives details of the minute by minute breakup of the entire training module.

It is a word document so you can add your own logo.

I am sure that you will love this Gig.

Regards

sandeep6812

Reviews


hardy2g:quick delivery. It is good material to use as is or put your special stamp on. These modules are good for expanding your​ own information orconducting​g for others

sandeep6812:Outstanding Experience!

westld3:. . . . . .

sandeep6812:Outstanding Experience!

spyro1967:I ordered a couple of gigs from this seller really consistent work


No comments:

Post a Comment