Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will do professional powerpoint presentation

I will do professional powerpoint presentation












About:

I have worked for years designing simple PowerPoint presentations for Sport Psychology consultants, Admission offices, and Leadership experts.  My style is simple and very consistent.

I will
  • Format
  • Edit
  • Enhance Flow
  • Animation (For 5 Slides within 24 hrs)

Do you have more than 5 slides?  Simply order 1 gig per 5 slides.  I can only guarantee a 24 hour turnaround time for 5 slides, but will work hard to meet your deadlines. Message me to learn how quickly I can complete your order!

I will deliver only slide show file(.ppsx) in one gig. If you want .pptx file then simply add one extra gig.

Reviews


cryptofy:Good job...

bhargav33:Thank you very much.

cryptofy:Excellent work. I would order again.

bhargav33:Thank you very much.

j3cherry:bhargav33 is Awsome, he is a genious terriffic job and so very helpful.


No comments:

Post a Comment