Monday, August 27, 2018

I will be happy to provide estimation solution with the engineering background and confident to deal with engineering problems as well.

I will be happy to provide estimation solution with the engineering background and confident to deal with engineering problems as well.












About:

Having expertise in the estimation and quantity surveying, I am happy to present my package in the following divisions and always welcome you to solve the matter with an accuracy of 99% exclusively on Fiverr. 

My service include;

  • Excavation
  • Concrete 
  • Masonry
  • Demolition
  • Site Work
  • Finishes
  • Metals
  • Wood, Plastic & Composites
  • Openings
  • Interior / Exterior Finishing Work
  • Electrical
  • Plumbing
  • H V A C


Inbox me to discuss the project detail prior to order placement. Thanks

Let's Begin...

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment