Monday, August 27, 2018

I will do company, industry research and pitch deck

I will do company, industry research and pitch deck












About:

I have close to 10 years of experience in creating pitch books, buy side & sell side decks and complex financial models.

I can help you with creating/updating pitch books, financial models, and other related research assignments.

Depending on the requirement, I can work on basic to very complex company/industry research related projects, end-to-end financial analysis and equity research projects.

Reviews


whitwalker:Happy to have worked together again. Thank you!

whitwalker:Vijay has proven to be a trusted business advisor time and again. He continues to be a great help to me.

vijays2123:Glad to be of help. Thanks.

fasthomesale:Working with Vijay was a pleasure, he listened to my expectations and did an outstanding job. His turnaround was great and he was responsive to my messages. I will use him again!

vijays2123:Was a pleasure working with you. Look forward to working with you again.


No comments:

Post a Comment