Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will create unique powerpoint slides for your presentation

I will create unique powerpoint slides for your presentation












About:

Do You Want Your PowerPoint Created by an Ordinary Freelancer Or an Industry-Trained Vet???


Take ONLY 10 seconds out NOW and message me...and I'll BLOW your mind. Hands down!

Before coming on Fiverr, I'd worked with all kinds of clients: Entrepreneurs, Startups, Business Executives, NGOs, Students etc. 

Who’s my target audience for this gig?

Anyone who wants a world-class power point presentation that makes MAXIMUM impact on an audience.


…NOT CONVINCED?

Here’s 5 MORE reasons to work with me:

1. I'll create the presentation from scratch, with custom templates.

2. In addition to the input I'll be receiving from you, I'll conduct a thorough research for your slide.

3.  I’m an industry-certified Business Planner and Marketing Consultant.

4. Fast and regular communication throughout the project.

5. I provide UNLIMITED revisions.


…STILL UNDECIDED?

Why not contact me an see for yourself. Anticipating your MESSAGES. Thanks

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment