Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will create an investor pitch deck or powerpoint presentation

I will create an investor pitch deck or powerpoint presentation












About:

As an MBA professional I’ve immersed myself in the start-up arena, including building my own initiative. I’ve worked with world class mentors, entrepreneurs and mentors, and know the processes I’d expect to see every successful start-up go thorough, from customer discovery, idea validation, MVP creation, business model design, through to seeking suitable funding. This, along with my strategic consulting experience places me well to provide out of the box pitch decks to include:

  • Cover Design
  • Introduction
  • Problem Statement
  • Solution Statement
  • Market Size
  • Target Market
  • Competition
  • Competitive Edge
  • Business Model
  • Marketing Plan
  • Management Team
  • Capital Requirement
  • Use of Funds
  • Financial Projections for 3 years

Reviews


spathak3:Amazing, great guy with great knowledge on industry and skills. Definitely recommend him , instant feed back and work done.

mataranthony:Great Experience!!!

tedtennis:Extremely quick response and excellent communication. Understood my needs and produced a very effective presentation for me. Excellent value. Would definitely use him for my next similar project.

mataranthony:Great Experience!!!

pwonline:Good understanding of the Pitch Deck to be created, good job!


No comments:

Post a Comment