Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will create power point presentation

I will create power point presentation












About:

Dear Friends, Kindly discuss before ordering this gig.. Thank You!! 

This is the right place for creating professional PowerPoint presentations because this gig delivers only high quality and accurate presentations.

Kindly send me the script and Images to put on presentation
  • For Images extra $5 will be charged if not provided by buyer.
  • $10 for 5 Slides Including the 1st welcome slide

Extra will be charged for using images. Images will be used from internet.

Why me?
  • I have 10 Years of experience
  • No compromise over quality
  • Fast delivery
  • High Quality
To view the full PDF format of templates click on full screen option

Reviews


tarahooper:AMAZING!!!!!!!!! will use over and over! my go to girl!!

saira_sag11:I just love to work with you tara. you are amazing too. Thank you for the tip too. love you!

tarahooper:Absolutely amazing! So easy to work with, very accommodating pays attention to detail and delivers of what you want! She's even so kind to make adjustments to a former project at no charge now that we've figured out my color theme, love her Customer Service!!!! Highly recommend and I'm already sending her another project

saira_sag11:One of my best clients. Thank you!

tarahooper:AMAZING!!!!!!!! Will use again and again So happy i found her


No comments:

Post a Comment