Monday, August 20, 2018

I will raise the safety awareness

I will raise the safety awareness












About:

Every week within each calendar year, one of our families are either injured, killed or suffer illnesses in the world. I have been in the Health & Safety arena for the past (17) seventeen years. My certification conforms to Osha CBT training standards, ANSI Z490.1, ISHM, NSMS. My uniqueness is my passion that centers around the preservation of life. The world has expanded itself in technology, be that as it may, it includes the hazards that follow. I go above and beyond to keep the people and sundry safe by providing a safe working environment, safe conditions, safe work practices by providing the Safety Education fitted for every organization. My motto- Safety begins with awareness, awareness begins with you. To be aware, they "Must know" When an injury happens, three words you don't want to hear "I didn't know". I offer Safety Education to All people and sundry, SWP-safe work procedure written policy that follow the training and/or a Health & Safety Policy which contains a statement, responsibilities, sections in detail of what you are going to do in practice to achieve the aims set out in your statement of health and safety policy.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment