Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will design a business keynote presentation

I will design a business keynote presentation












About:

I am an IT Engineer with an MBA degree. 

I am a Keynote  expert. I have many years of experience designing business presentations. My focus is to work closely with you to deliver quality work in a timely manner at a competitive rate.

I design  presentations that include attention to detail, good use of imagery, thoughtful selection of font and color while at the same time keeping slides polished and professional.

If required I can make infographics, add images, charts and graphics.

What am I Providing? 

  • High quality images display
  • Optimizing an existing presentation (You must provide text and images for each slide)
  • Clean and Professional
  • Quality Design Infographics
  • Insert charts and graph
  • Add transitions and animations
  • Source File: Editable .key

Reviews


orybrowne:Great! I highly recommend.

marujachirinos:Awesome buyer.

miteyguy:Considering I gave her articles to build my presentation, And she managed to put together a “Fantastic “presentation along with pictures!! It was truly a remarkable experience. And the bonus was it took only 24 hours for presentation to be sent to me for approval!

marujachirinos:Excellent buyer!

christine4388:My best Fivrr experience yet. Once off communication, perfect interpretation and world class Keynote presentation. Price advertised is price you pay. \nDon’t hesitate. Place your order today. I will certainly be back for future requirements.


No comments:

Post a Comment