Saturday, August 18, 2018

I will edit 1 slide of your existing pitch deck, or create 1 slide as a SAMPLE of my work

I will edit 1 slide of your existing pitch deck, or create 1 slide as a SAMPLE of my work












About:

You provide the text (ready content for each slide, not the business plan), and I will create a functional and visually appealing deck with illustrations, graphs where needed and animation! 

A pitch deck is an investment in the future of your business. Like the old saying goes, you don’t get a second chance to make a first impression. Do not use ready templates. Let's make it different! 

I deliver ppt file (+free PDF per request).

If you have Mac - you might use the PDF only (file on Mac may differ from the originally designed in PowerPoint).   

I believe that you know your business, and what I know is how to make your idea look great, modern, clean and impactful.

Reviews


yukisugawara:Thank you for the excellent work!

emiliyashender:It's my pleasure!

anasalnadwi:The most incredible transformation I have ever seen in such a short amount of time. A true professional, an artist with creative magic. \n\nEmily is expensive, but you get true quality, unhindered dedication and communication - not to mention an outstanding result.\n\nHighly recommended !!!

emiliyashender:Thank you for such an inspiring feedback :)

raghav2009:great work


No comments:

Post a Comment