Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will try my best to satisfy you with my work. Feel free to contact me.

I will try my best to satisfy you with my work. Feel free to contact me.












About:

Welcome... 

Thankyou for visiting my Gig!

What I do :

  1. Creating brand new presentations with animations and images.
  2. Modifying your old presentations.
  3. Converting videos to presentations.
  4. Converting PDFs to presentations.
  5. Fast turnaround delivery.
  6. 100% Guaranteed Satisfaction 


I can match the layout to your existing company theme or logo or your preference.

What you get :

  1. Clean, elegant Keynote or PowerPoint presentation with animations/transitions.
  2. Unlimited revisions until you're fully satisfied.
  3. Friendly communication (that's a given!)

In order for me to provide you with a high-quality presentation, I would need the all the details of the presentation ( the slide content, location of the text, specific images you require, specific color theme/presentation style you prefer,  and so on). 


I provide quality work to my client's and I genuinely love creating presentations, so if you have any questions/concerns, please feel free to message me

100% Quality and Satisfaction guaranteed! :)

Have any questions? Pls Contact ME!!

Reviews


beaubabst:Quick turnaround per my request. Responsive.

gurunathkumar:Thank you so much.

tinekerensen:great presentation!!, but if you ask revisions, he does not do all of them which makes it complicated and delays the delivery time. zo you need to order well in advance

gurunathkumar:Thank you so much

psarin:Fast and excellent service. Great quality and recommend this Fiverr. Thank you and good job.


No comments:

Post a Comment