Friday, August 24, 2018

I will create your powerpoint presentation

I will create your powerpoint presentation












About:

In this GiG, I will Create a Presentation for:
 
  • Sell a Product/Service,

  • Communicate a Message or Informations,

  • Support a Presenter

  • Whatever you may Need.

I Will Provide:

  • Creating New Presentation

  • Improving Existing Presentation

  • PowerPoint Design, Edit, PDF to PPT, PPT to PDF

File Format
  • PDF

  • PPT



INSERTION OF YOUR CONTENT and Use of Your Logo Design and Supplied Imagery.

  • 100% Confidential: If you would Like me to Sign any Confidentiality Agreements that is NO Problem. Including your Company Branding. It's Fine.


You will get a professional Powerpoint Presentation.

I Will Provide Fast and Convenient Services.

I am Available 24/7. If you have any Question(s) do NOT HESITATE to Contact me, I will Respond ASAP (usually in Minutes).

Feel Free to Message me if you have any Concern and or Question about this gig.

♡ Express Delivery is Available  ♡

Looking Forward to Working with You. ** Please Contact me BEFORE Placing an Order. **


~ If You Like my Service DON'T FORGET TO SAVE MY GIG BY CLICKING on "FAVORITE" BUTTON From Top Right Corner.



THANK YOU.

Reviews


aboin70:I need a powerpoint in Italian. I got what i have been asking for.

alessiapenny:High-quality collaboration!

aboin70:I need a powerpoint in Italian. I got what i have been asking for.

alessiapenny:High-quality collaboration!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment