Tuesday, August 21, 2018

I will create beautiful powerpoint presentation slides from written or typed script

I will create beautiful powerpoint presentation slides from written or typed script












About:

[PowerPoint, power, point, presentation, create, slides, type] I will create very professional and clean looking 3 power point slides only with text (No graphics) from your hand written (please send the scanned document) OR typed (such as in MS-Word or Notepad) for $5. I will also edit anything after I finish the work according to your request free of charge. Please order with confidence as I have many other Gigs and constantly receiving highest rating, and assure highest satisfaction. PLEASE ALWAYS CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU PLACE THE ORDER.

I do not write script for your presentation. You have to provide all text.

If you want me to use images / illustrations / infographics you have to order it from Extra sections below

Reviews


jweibe:Excellent work! Much appreciated!!

mary_ross:Thank you !

saleemqazi:Good experience!

mary_ross:Thanks !\r\n

andrewjoiner:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment