Saturday, August 18, 2018

I will choose your level to write a successful business proposal

I will choose your level to write a successful business proposal












About:

Be sure to look at the levels. Each one is different. I offer three levels for those who want more help than others. 

If you have an RFP please ask for a custom gig. Those require very specific needs and you won't win an RFP if you don't follow the document exactly. I can do them but I need to quote them separately depending on the RFP.

IF YOU ARE A COLLEGE STUDENT, I will not write projects. Please do not purchase this gig. I am a college professor and will not do projects for students.

Reviews


zimbo523:Thanks do much, BizCoach4u. You did great.

bizcoach4u:Easy and clear client. Good luck. Let me know if I can do anything else.

nenobrown1818:Outstanding work

groupofdjs:Very Proffesional

clarkandres:I got the help I needed in a timely manner, thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment