Friday, August 24, 2018

I will create a badass whiteboard video for your business

I will create a badass whiteboard video for your business












About:

Hello!

Are you looking for a BUSINESS WHITEBOARD ANIMATION VIDEO to advertise your business or to explain your Products ? You are exactly at the right place.

I'm a Professional in Animation and I always try to do the best I possibly can for all of my clients ! 100%satisfaction , fast delivery,Unlimited revision.

What you will get in $15:


  • Whiteboard Animation: $15 per 125 words Script (Voice over included)
    • Full 1080p HD Video
    • Add logo(Optional)
    • Royalty free Background Music
    • Any Background Color(Optional)
    • Free revisions in video until you satisfied, no extra charge

      (Doesn't apply to voice over changes)


PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE FOLLOWING :

  •  A written script (required in every order)
  •  Logo and Website URL (optional)
  •  Music or Voice Over (if you want to use your own)

Please Note:


  • For longer video orders, please order multiple quantities of the same package.
  • If you wish to include your own music or pictures, please send me the files.
  • If you are providing your own voice work, I will sync the video to your pacing.

Dear client, if you have any confusion or question, please, feel free to contact us right now.

Thank you!

Reviews


weoptimizesites:Thank you, appreciate the quick revisions

castarehan:Thank You So much, a little delayed occur while completing your order due to some inconvenience, Hope to see you next time, Satisfaction is always my priority.\r\n\r\nThanks

weoptimizesites:Thank you, appreciate the quick revisions

castarehan:Thank You So much, a little delayed occur while completing your order due to some inconvenience, Hope to see you next time, Satisfaction is always my priority.\r\n\r\nThanks

:


No comments:

Post a Comment