Monday, August 20, 2018

I will do financial ratio analysis, like profitability ratios etc

I will do financial ratio analysis, like profitability ratios etc












About:

Hi,

I would like to take an opportunity, that I am a qualified Financial Accountant with having more than 5 Years experience in accounting and finance, including more than 2 years to do the Ratio Analysis for big Multinational Companies. 

I am an expert to provide full Ratio Analysis with Interpretation of all the Financial Statements. 

I have done almost more than 100 assignments for different sectors. 

If you will not happy from my work, there is a 100 % Money Back Guarantee. 

So, please let's give me a chance to show myself, as you will be happy from my work. 

Looking for an Order. 

Thank you..

Best Regards,
Tufail

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment