Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will design your pitch deck that will grab all eyes

I will design your pitch deck that will grab all eyes












About:

Every presentation that represents your brand is important. This is how your investors, customers or distributors value and trust your business. Let every presentation carry your company's standard that speaks your brand and moreover something you're proud to present. 

I believe every presentation needs to be designed and structured according to the brand and its content. A pre-designed ppt template will never justify it. 

I will custom design your ppt, agency level designs. Most my clients are happy with one or two revisions, however, I do offer unlimited revisions. I would want you to have a perfect presentation that you'll be proud of

My Portfolio Link - https://www.behance.net/mannakhatt7305 

I like to provide value to my clients instead of cheap tricks to make a few bucks and thrive for repeat business. Please feel free to get in touch and we'll together get your business to the next level. 

Reviews


dreamtreeds:Great work, and good quality.

mannakhattar:Great guy! Would love to work with him again.

roninxdesign:Manna was very professional throughout the entire project. He listened very well to all our needs and executed them perfectly despite we had a very tight deadline. The deck looked beautiful.\n\nThank you very much Manna.

mannakhattar:Thank you so much Ronin, wish you all the best for your presentation. Looking forward to working with you again :)

dreamtreeds:Great work, and good quality.


No comments:

Post a Comment