Monday, August 20, 2018

I will design an intelligent presentation

I will design an intelligent presentation












About:

I have been designed and presented computer slide shows since 1995. From experience, I developed guidelines for clarity and coherence that I have implemented and taught professionals for 15 years. I offer you the benefit of that experience.

I emphasize your core message more than flashy animations. We want your audience to remember your ideas more than a visual experience. You need attractive slides with visual variety, but sometimes simplicity communicates more than glamour can.

  • At a basic level, I can format your content into a PowerPoint presentation.
  • At the intermediate level, I will give you the benefit of my presentation experience with editorial suggestions and comments to improve delivery of your message.
  • At premium level, I will apply my academic experience of developing a logical argument. I will make suggestions for evidence or supporting material you might want to include for additional credibility and strength.

I price by content duration rather than by the slide. Some presentations use many simple succinct slides, or an effective presentation might display one complex graphic for lengthy discussion. Design effort per slide correlates with expected viewing time.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment