Sunday, August 19, 2018

I will make an attractive business presentation and convert it to video

I will make an attractive business presentation and convert it to video












About:

My Offer

  • Create a new PowerPoint presentation from a given topic
  • Conversion of Powerpoint to Video
  • Redesign an Existing PowerPoint presentation.
  • Create an insert Charts & Graphs in PowerPoint presentation
  • Insert of provided images in PowerPoint presentation
  • Insert animations in PowerPoint presentation
  • Convert PowerPoint presentation into PDF
  • Insert given audio or record a separate one for each slide or one across full PowerPoint presentation
  • Insert video in your PowerPoint presentation slide

Why Choose Me:

  • Over 3 years of experience in developing professional presentations
  • Maximum Availability
  • Unlimited Number of revisions 
  • Nominal Rates
  • High Quality of Work


What will i need from you.

You need to tell me exactly what you want and provide me with the content.

Kindly notify me before you place an order so that we can discuss and then I start working on it.

I have a vast experience in this field, feel free to contact.
Thanks

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment