Sunday, August 19, 2018

I will prepare, edit, proofread,format powerpoint, word or PDF presentation

I will prepare, edit, proofread,format powerpoint, word or PDF presentation












About:

A specialized writer, editor and proofreader at your service, determined to provide you overall quality service at affordable price. My determination is to constantly deliver quality work at all time in order to maintain a top rating on this gig, and I wish to continue with it. 

I will prepare, edit, proofread and format any powerpoint, word and PDF presentation on diverse subjects, ranging between politics, current affairs, legal writing, blogging, education, essays, press release, Human Resource Management, HRD, Technology, Health, Higher Education Administration and many more....


My work will be of
✔ High quality = draws the reader in 
✔ Persuasive = my strong call to actions make visitors buy, like or tweet. 

 I will deliver your order in 3 days. For perks, please see my gig extras. 

I am certain that you will have a good working experience with me. Inbox me for any queries.

Looking forward to work with your good self as soon as possible!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment