Monday, August 6, 2018

I will create a powerpoint

I will create a powerpoint












About:

I will only need about 7 to 10 days to complete, but please make sure you leave a few days before you due date incase any changes or fixes need to be applied. I can create any powerpoint you need, it can be for anything (personal,school,business,advertising..) but make sure I know what it is for so I can apply colors appropriately. I am amazing at adding clip-art animation for adding spunk to your presentation and keeping your audience on their toes. I prefer to type just key points on slides (as a powerpoint should be) However I can type everything long hand. If you have a company logo or a name that needs to be added I can do that, it can be added into a header or footer or just on a slide in general. Please keep in mind that things like slide backgrounds and bullets can be modified. If not specified I will use defaults. I cannot upload a powerpoint on here, if you would like to see my sample please send me an email. Please make sure that you have Microsoft powerpoint 2007 or higher. I can make a powerpoint on Google docs, open office or Microsoft Powerpoint. Microsoft Powerpoint is my default unless you specify otherwise. Thank you

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment