Sunday, August 19, 2018

I will be able to extend my professional service to you. Here at Perfect Resume we have over 20 years experience of assisting people from around the world secure their perfect job.And I Have 5 Years Experience Of Animated Video And Video Editing, Graphic Designing Is My Professional Experience . + See More

I will be able to extend my professional service to you. Here at Perfect Resume we have over 20 years experience of assisting people from around the world secure their perfect job.And I Have 5 Years Experience Of Animated Video And Video Editing, Graphic Designing Is My Professional Experience . + See More












About:

About A Gig..? 

I Will Create And Design PowerPoint Pretension  Top Best Business And Company .

✪✪  UNDER 12 HOURS express delivery available  ✪✪ 

Looking for professional and unique PowerPoint Presentation? You are at the right spot!

Basic features of my gig:

  • I will create custom powerpoint design based on your branding.
  • I add high quality images and decent animations for free.
  • I make elegant design and graphics that help you stand out from the rest.

You will get fully editable PPT file along with PDF. 

❤  Unique and creative concepts with high quality graphics  ❤


File Format

  • AI
  • JPG
  • PDF
  • PNG
  • PSD
  • Video
  • HD Video
  • 1080pHD Video

    What are the Features of my Gig?

    • I create custom Design for every customers based on their Branding Design.
    • I add Images and Transitions/Animations free without extra cost.
    • Infographics for free
    • Smart Art
    • Bar charts.
    • Excellent graphical representation.

      !...EXPRESS service also available..!
       
      12 hrs delivery : $20

      ORDER NOW…!!!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment