Sunday, August 19, 2018

I will make a modern PPT presentation with animation

I will make a modern PPT presentation with animation












About:

*....A quick demo available...*

make a modern PPT presentation with animation   for:

-Educational assignment 
-Business Proposals
-Seminars
-Advertising your company or organization
-Charity proposal
-Products and services
- ... for everything!

IMPORTANT:

You have to provide all the necessary details or content which you want to place in the PPT Presentation (You provide the text and leave the rest to me) you can tell me what kind of theme you like or I will create it for you.

I can do:
*Powerpoint creation /design
*Powerpoint editing
*Video presentation and editing
*Any format delivery

I can convert the same project that we do on Powerpoint and PDF format into Video Format.

 ------------ 24 hour EXPRESS Service available -------------

CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING, feel FREE to message me anytime.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment