Monday, August 20, 2018

I will do a catchy powerpoint presentation for your important projects

I will do a catchy powerpoint presentation for your important projects












About:

It's all about YOU, if you need someone to help you for any kind of achievement,
and it can be done through presentation (everything can be explained, with P.P.T it's easier)
I will create (or also adjust) for you the amazing and catchy presentation, 

What we (me & you) can do:

I will design your PowerPoint or offer you a customised power-point designs and templates.

Just provide me with the content and I will pull out a modern powerpoint presentation from it. 


What this gig covers:

I will do 5-10 slides for $10, for more slides check out the gig extras.

We'll take your content and description and turn it into a beautiful and professional powerpoint presentation

How I proceed:

  • I am meticulous about details but try to keep it simple and make it look effortless.

  • I can deliver on tight deadlines

  • For the most part, I give all my clients three possible executions before we get into the details

If you have any questions drop me a DM.

Have a Good one!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment