Monday, August 20, 2018

I will bring your content to powerpoint

I will bring your content to powerpoint












About:

You will get professional work for your PowerPoint needs. I created lots of business presentations for company reporting, investor relations, advisory board meetings, press releases and general management.


Simple Slides: You give me your content (in Word, PowerPoint, PDF or other files) and I bring your content to PowerPoint. A simple slide doesn't contain any special design. You will get your content clean and structured in PowerPoint.


Professional Slides: For a professional PowerPoint slide I have a deep look at your data and make an useful proposal for your business presentation. In addition, I add 
appropriate icons and free stock photos to make the presentation more attractive. 


Complex Slides: Sometimes it is also 
necessary to create a complex infographic, special charts or other complex visuals. Please contact me before you order the job with some more information.


Before ordering please give me further information and get a custom offer.

Please contact me for any question (in English or German)! All your information will be treated confidentially and not passed to third parties.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment