Monday, August 20, 2018

I will create an engaging power point presentation in 24 hours

I will create an engaging power point presentation in 24 hours












About:

Welcome to my GIG!!

Thinking of how to ENGAGE your audience without boring them out?
Need a presentation to wow your audience?
Need to impress your audiences but don't have time to create or design that power packed power point presentation

Then you are at the right place!!

I am creativity PERSONIFIED!!

Share your plans, the goal of the presentation, your audience, the message and i can help you achieve it.

My PowerPoint services include:
  1. Creating a New PowerPoint from a provided outline.
  2. Optimizing an Existing PowerPoint.
  3. Creation or Insertion of Charts & Graphs.
  4. Insertion of provided Photos.
  5. Custom Slide Template with your Logo and Color Scheme.
  6. Convert PowerPoint into Video.
  7. make an info graphic

NOTE : ONE ORDER IS FOR MAX. 15 SLIDES.

If you're interested to give your presentation a brilliant makeover, do purchase my service to make a reservation and I'll follow up with you.

Thank you, and I look forward to working with you!

ORDER NOW…!!!

Reviews


johnson_tonya:Duniqueconcepts did such an amazing job in such a short time period that I can not wait to send more gigs to her. She is simply the best...professional, efficient, dedicated. if you need a job done in excellence, stop you search and just tag Duniqueconcepts as your favorite #1 GO-TO service. I \nThanks so much,\nTJ

duniqueconcepts:I am so glad you were satisfied. That is my goal. To satisfy my clients. Please do well to stop by again and thank you for the tip. smiles

johnson_tonya:Dunique Concepts was MAGNIFICIENT....Fast, professional, attentive and creative beyond belief ! 5 STARS are not enough ! The job was beyond my expectations ! THANK YOU DUNIQUE, you are MAGNIFIQUE ! \nTJ

duniqueconcepts:Thanks TJ, it was a pleasure to have you stop by again. And I am glad I made you satisfied and happy again. That is my goal here. Also, thank you for the extra extra tip. I am wowed

costantinop:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment