Monday, August 20, 2018

I will update / change content and make professional presentation

I will update / change content and make professional presentation












About:

I create presentation by using Microsoft PowerPoint. 

  1. The design will be done in accordance with your requirements. 
  2. Strict confidentiality approach towards any kind of data provided.
  3. Usage of high quality images, elements, icons, modern info-graphics and layouts, completely personalized approach.

What you get:

  • Unique and fresh design
  • Delivery in 3 days.
  • File format in PPTX, PDF or JPEG
  • Unlimited Revision Until your satisfied
  • No additional cost for adding images.

It depends on the size of presentation and complexity of the contents. 

Make an inquiry and I shall provide an estimate promptly.

Reviews


sachinsanghai:All Five Stars. \nWill use again and again and am strongly recommending for anyone looking for a fresh and awesome ppt design. \n

ammadziamba:Thank you so much for your order and I look forward to work with you again in future.

fawadzia84:Well done. I love working with him he get everything done on time.

ammadziamba:Very punctual and regular buyer. Immediately respond to my message.

sajjadzia:Outstanding Experience!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment