Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will do ms excel job

I will do ms excel job












About:

If you want to make analysis your data and presentation in charts in MS ExceI then you at right place.

I am a professional Data Analyst and have more than ten years working experience of MS Excel.

I will do data analysis thoroughly and make presentation graphically in charts form.

I assure you that data will remain 100% confidential and will try my best to satisfy you and work until your satisfaction.
 
I will work within the time frame and provide services as required.

My expertise are listed below:
  • Custom formulas
  • Pivot table
  • Vlookup
  • Match + Index
  • Graphical Presentation
  • Formating & Formulating
  • Data Entry

Please share your details before placing order.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment