Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will send you effective public speaking training materials

I will send you effective public speaking training materials












About:

If you are a trainer looking to deliver a training session on Public Speaking, you are in the right place. I will send you all the materials you need to run an Effective Public Speaking 3-hour training session. 

The materials include:
  • Trainer Brief and schedule
  • Printouts
  • 2 slide decks - standard and widescreen

The 3-hour training session agenda includes:
  • Introduction
  • Icebreaker
  • Goals of each participant
  • Practice speech
  • Key aspects of great speeches (posture, speech, nerves and audience)
  • Good, bad and brilliant speakers - video examples
  • Practice speech

The 7-hour training session agenda includes everything from above + extra practice exercises.

PREMIUM: Let me know what you would like to include in your training, and I will create a custom-made training session fitted to your specific requirements.

You can add any elements to the session and decks (i.e. your logo, additional activities, practice speech topics, etc.).

Bonus: for an extra fee, I will have a Skype call with you to walk you through the session schedule and give you tips on how to run a more engaging and fun training session. 

Contact me for any custom requests or check out my other gigs.

Reviews


codeymac:5 star fast delivery

iketkin:Outstanding Experience!

mattepiscopo:Excellent seller, very fast.

iketkin:Pleasure working with you!

codeymac:5 star fast delivery


No comments:

Post a Comment