Monday, August 20, 2018

I will create a multi graphic powerpoint slide in 6 hours

I will create a multi graphic powerpoint slide in 6 hours












About:

I am here to design professional PowerPoint slides for you. A multi-graphic slide contains:

  • Text.
  • Pictures.
  • sounds.
  • videos.
  • animations.
I will include speaker's notes for you.
With me
1 PowerPoint slide will cost you just $5 - I will deliver it to you within 7 days.
You can request as many as possible, I can make up to 100 slides in one day.

Reviews


gallaher:Very willing to help.

academicmaster:Good. Hoping to work with you in future

willboyd:From my very vague instructions academicmaster was able to deliver the exact thing I needed and very quickly.

academicmaster:Great to work with you.

gabbyoj:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment