Monday, August 20, 2018

I will design a one sheet

I will design a one sheet












About:

If you are a Public Speaker, Artist, Musician, Mentor, etc. Self promotion is essential to your success. 

One thing that I have learned is having a one sheet to hand to a prospective client shows them exactly WHY they should book you!

You provide me with a bio of at least 150 words about what you do and images of you and I will make it happen.

If you have questions just message me and lets work it out

****Please note that this does not include proofreading, or me pulling content from your website. All content and text must be provided by you. Also I do not offer editable files only in PDF or JPEG. Message me for special quote.****

Reviews


sierrarainge88:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

annamason01:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

reneesuz:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

tamakvir:Thanks for a job well done.

bemepr:thank you for selecting to work with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment