Saturday, August 18, 2018

I will make professional power point presentation in a day

I will make professional power point presentation in a day












About:

I studied at a tier 1 university in India.I will make a professional level Presentation in Microsoft Powerpoint of 10 ten slides in a day with proper research and also mentioning sources. The subject can be any topic you wish. If its a not so popular topic, contact me before placing order. 

The presentation format may look like this
1.Cover slide
2.Order of presentation
3.Introduction to topic
4.Facts from research.
5.Pros
6.Cons
7.Comparisons
8.Conclusion
9.Sources.
10.Any other slides as per your wish.

The above are just a format. It may change considering your topic.

*For every extra 5 slides I will charge 5$
*For urgent/fast work (delivery in 8 hours) I will charge 15$ more.(contact me first and discuss it)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment