Friday, August 24, 2018

I will create professional powerpoint presentation within 24hrs

I will create professional powerpoint presentation within 24hrs












About:

Services I’m offering are:

  • Creating new PowerPoint presentation; redesigning an existing presentation.
  • Creating and inserting Charts & Graphs and provided images
  • Inserting animations in PowerPoint presentation
  • Inserting video into your PowerPoint presentation slide
  • Converting PowerPoint presentation into PDF
  • Internet research to add in content in a presentation
  • Citations (APA Style)

Why trust me to do your job?
As an MBA graduate, I have hands-on experience in using MS Office especially Word and PPT. Since last 6 years, I've been working on these tools for presentation creation, design, and editing. 

Provided with the presentation content I can create a presentation for you in short time frame (5hrs approx.)
Before ordering the gig, kindly contact me to discuss topic and requirements to avoid order cancellation later. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment