Friday, June 29, 2018

I will write 1000 words of business or technical content

I will write 1000 words of business or technical content












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Just give me an idea and let me develop it into a full document/write-up/presentation/web content for you!

If you need content for your technical website or business website then I can write unique, non-plagiarised, SEO-targetted website content for you.

Why me
  • I am a Computer Science Engineer with an MBA in Systems & Marketing
  • 12+ years in the industry! I know what is expected by the top honchos and by the middle managers.
  • Expert Blogger with wide presence over social media - just google for my blog name JavaBrahman
  • Checkout a sample e-book from my blog attached to this gig.

Please message me if you have any queries before you order the gig!

Samples provided on request.

Reviews


georgesostak:Excellent job! Thank you. Already counless order from this seller.

dhruvraipuri:Outstanding experience!

tosik27:Outstanding Experience!

dhruvraipuri:Outstanding professional experience!

tosik27:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment