Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will take your standard PowerPoint file and make it a SCORM compliant LMS package. 250 slide max.

I will take your standard PowerPoint file and make it a SCORM compliant LMS package. 250 slide max.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will take any PowerPoint file and convert it to a SCORM package which will run on any LMS.  I can do animations and voice recordings as well for an additional fee.

Reviews


gunoritfeld:Easy to communicate with. Understands the projects and delivers way on time to specification.\n Second time working with seller and I am definitely impressed with his work. Will reorder.

lakrav:This client is so easy to work with. Is specific with requests and allows you to do what you need to get the job done!

mygoldeneye:Excellent ! Incredible work

lakrav:Excellent buyer. Easy to work with!

ferminreyes:Excellent experience highly recommended, was quick with responses


No comments:

Post a Comment