Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will create an awesome 2d explainer video or powtoon for you

I will create an awesome 2d explainer video or powtoon for you












About:

Nowadays explainer videos are in high demand to promote businesses for which I'll create an awesome explainer video on powtoon for you starting from just 20$

SERVICES WHICH I OFFER ARE...

·         Custom made explainer video

·         Explanation using eye-catching infographics

·         Insertion of provided photos, sound/voiceover, and short videos

·         And lots more according to your demand.

What I need from you?

  • Script 
  • Pictures (optional otherwise I can add too on your behalf)
  • Voiceover (I can add but extra charges apply, see my extra gig)

FILE FORMATS ( You can have as many file formats as you want )

  • MOV
  • WMV
  • AVI
  • MP4
  • MKV

*** Unlimited number of revisions until we agree upon final decision ***

*** 100% payback guarantee ***

If you've any questions regarding services (or additional services) then please feel free to contact me.

NOTE: Contact me before placing an order.

Looking forward to working with you
.

Reviews


cribeth:Amazing seller! Would work with her again.

techxperts:Excellent experience working with you.

jdublin100:Great job - no problems with changes - very flexible and very responsive - will use again

techxperts:Amazing buyer, really appreciative, would love to work with him again.

mskalinichenko:Very fast and nice quality of work


No comments:

Post a Comment