Friday, June 29, 2018

I will edit 1 slide of your existing pitch deck, or create 1 slide as a SAMPLE of my work

I will edit 1 slide of your existing pitch deck, or create 1 slide as a SAMPLE of my work












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">You provide the text (ready content for each slide, not the business plan), and I will create a functional and visually appealing presentation for you to share with your audience. 

A pitch deck is an investment in the future of your business. Like the old saying goes, you don’t get a second chance to make a first impression. Do not use ready templates. Make it different.

Are you ready to get memorable with your presentation? You are in the right place!

The animation for free - per request.

I deliver ppt file (+free PDF per request).

If you have Mac - you might use the PDF only (file on Mac may differ from the originally designed in PowerPoint).   

If you change the content through revisions - this requires extra payment as for the brand new slide.

Reviews


jakecrow:I have worked with Emiliya many times now and each and every time she's fabulous

lance7832:Emiliy was incredibly responsive and her work is superb!

emiliyashender:Lance, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback :) I am very pleased to know that you are happy with the result.

alameela:Outstanding quality with commitment to modify according to your preferences

emiliyashender:Thank you! I am happy that you are satisfied with the result :)


No comments:

Post a Comment