Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will do excellent powerpoint business presentation

I will do excellent powerpoint business presentation












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

What I am Offering!

·  A new PowerPoint presentation from your choice of Topic

·  Redesigning an Existing PowerPoint presentation.

·  Inserting Charts & Graphs in PowerPoint presentation

·  Inserting of images provided by you in PowerPoint presentation

·  Inserting animations in PowerPoint presentation

·  Convert PPT presentation into PDF.

·  Inserting given audio or recording  separate for each slide or one across full PowerPoint presentation

·  Inserting video in your PowerPoint presentation slide


In Case anything different than Gig offers, please contact me; I will raise the custom order accordingly.

I will be waiting for your contact.

Have a Great day :)

Malliek

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment