Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will design powerpoint slides for you

I will design powerpoint slides for you












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will create effective, motivating and inspiring PowerPoint slides that will impress your audience. Being a student I have to create slides often for presentations purposes which led me to excel in creating high quality and motivating slides on PowerPoint

***Services***

  • 3 Power Point Slides for $5
  • Conversion of .PPT to PDF (FREE)
  • Attachment of Audio and Video Files
  • Conversion of .PPT into video file (HD Quality)
  • 1 Day Express Delivery
  • Editing existing Power Point slides and improving them
  • Insertion of charts and graphs
      $1=1 slide
      $2= 2 slides
      $5=5 slides

Additional $5 for an increase in 5 slides

If you wanna rock your presentation, order now and take the benefit of my services

Reviews


marjon032003:Outstanding Experience!

muhammadzakariy:It is nice working with you sir. :)

faisalh:Outstanding Experience!

muhammadzakariy:Thank You sir!\r\nLooking forward to working with you more.

larosh97:Highly recommended!


No comments:

Post a Comment