Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will review your existing pitch deck and tell you whats missing and what changes you need

I will review your existing pitch deck and tell you whats missing and what changes you need












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">My background as an executive turned entrepreneur has given me opportunities to critique many presentations and judge many pitch contests. The stats are true, investors only spend an average of 3-4 minutes per deck. I evaluate presentations for a living. I understand the elements of a great presentation and a great pitch. I can assist with the winning words and presentations to push you to the next level. Let's work together to accomplish your goals.

You will get a Pitch Deck including the following:

  • Company Purpose
  • Problem
  • Solution
  • Why Now
  • Market Size
  • Competition
  • Product/Service
  • Business Model
  • Team
  • Financials

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment