Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will provide you my proven sales presentation template featuring your brand, logo, and colors

I will provide you my proven sales presentation template featuring your brand, logo, and colors












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Like my design but not quite what you need for your project? Message me 24/7 for custom orders! I am new to Fiverr but have over 10+ years experience in Digital Media & Marketing. 


This gig is for the rebranding of my preconceived Business-to-Business sales template. This presentation is perfect for a 30 minute sales presentation, whether in person, or via webinar. After using this for several years for my own business with great results, I am now offering to customize it to your company and brand. The template will be delivered in .GSLIDES Format. It will also include brief instructions on how to edit the template. 

Gig Features
  • Proven sales template for B2B companies
  • 15 beautifully designed slides (see gig video)
  • .GSLIDES (Google Slides Format)
  • Easy customization (includes instructions if needed)
  • 1 Revision (additional available in gig extras)

This gig DOES NOT INCLUDE
  • Stock photography
  • Copywriting services
  • Logo design
  • Additional template or slide customization 
These services are available upon request. Feel free to contact me for a custom order. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment