Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will design a professional ppt presentation for you

I will design a professional ppt presentation for you












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
  • I will create custom powerpoint design based on your branding.
  • I add high-quality images and decent animations for free.
  • I make elegant design and graphics that help you stand out from the rest.

You will get fully editable PPT file along with PDF
File Formates:
PPT, PDF, JPG

Reviews


korokoro:Great Job! I am very satisfied with the result!!\nThank you!!!

engrali498:nice experience

karina3:Did not clearly state pricing tiers, beware of bait and switch

engrali498:Not clarify his demand, and not answered to several notes. Upon completion, and with option to review , the buyer cancelled the order after several hours.

stephensjbli:Quick tom respond .


No comments:

Post a Comment