Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will help in research and business presentations power point/Prezi upto 20 slides with(market rese

I will help in research and business presentations power point/Prezi upto 20 slides with(market rese












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi, I am Amir Perwaiz. I am professional research and technical writer. I have 3 years of experience in Writing and analyzing the business requirements. I will pen down the specifications for your presentation and elegantly design professional slides for investor pitch deck especially startups/small business.
Services included:
  • Market research
  • Competitors analysis
  • Business model
  • Problem
  • Solution

Along with investor pitch deck, i can help you redesign your existing one or make business presentation from scratch.

Why my gig?
  1. On time delivery
  2. Full satisfaction
  3. 100% unique content
  4. Money back guarantee if remain unsatisfied

please drop a message before ordering if you have some other questions.


*********This service is exclusive on fiverr*********

Reviews


vanessalasko:Speedy and thorough work. Will definitely use again in the future

aamirperwaiz:formidable experience, would like to work again

violethoward:Outstanding Experience!

aamirperwaiz:excellent experience

vanessalasko:Speedy and thorough work. Will definitely use again in the future


No comments:

Post a Comment