Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will create a pitch deck for investors in 24 hours

I will create a pitch deck for investors in 24 hours












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Looking to receive an investment for your unique business but are in need of a pitch deck or sales pitch? 


Within this gig, I will make a full pitch deck or sales pitch for your company. This includes an impressive design, unique content, and royalty free images! 

I have a pitch deck sample available for interested customers: simply request this through a message! 

For $10 I will design a FULL pitch deck which includes:
Presentation tips 
10 to 15-Slide PowerPoint 
Custom color scheme
Includes your company's logo 
Includes delivery option of PowerPoint  
Ready to present!


The pitch deck will generally include:
  • Cover Page
  • Problem
  • Solution
  • Product/ Services
  • Marketing
  • Team
  • Financial Projection
  • Timeline
  • Use of Funds 

Ensure your company has a professional pitch deck created, with FREE delivery within two days!

Reviews


mdevandara:it was co incident I end up with this seller. I am happy I found Amal. she been very responsive, and supportive by revise 4 times. I will certainly place for another order.

amalfatima479:Thank you! Such a responsive and a polite buyer . Will be in touch. Thanks for the tip too.

brittbonner:Awesome gig with quick\nTurnaround

amalfatima479:Love to work with you...Thanks alot

stylist416:Goo work


No comments:

Post a Comment