Tuesday, June 26, 2018

I will share with you my investor insights regarding your presentation

I will share with you my investor insights regarding your presentation












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Transforming your great business vision into a product/service but realising do not know how to raise significant funds for its development?

Well - Investors are looking for great people with big visions who can tell a story not describe a dream.

You don't need anyone to write your investor deck for you, but you better review great benchmarks and understand how investors think and understand your pitch.

Get great value-for-money and significantly increase the probability of raising VC investment!


I know your position as I had started my own startup ventures but had the advantage of 15 years of experience in VC, Investment Banking and PE.  My Venture Capital and Private Equity experience covers over $52 million worth of deals across a large range of industries!

I now wish to assist other founders significantly increase the probability of them raising funds for their start up! 

Confidentiality is of upmost importance to me and your information will never be shared and deleted upon completion of the work!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment