Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will create tableau worksheet, dashboard, story using excel, text file as data source

I will create tableau worksheet, dashboard, story using excel, text file as data source












About:

I'm a Level-1 Seller & Software Engineer with about 5 Years of Experience in ORACLE Database.

I Build SQL/PLSQL Scripts using TOAD, SQL Developer, & PL/SQL Developer.
Generate Reports in SAP's CRYSTAL REPORTS.
Migrate Data using (Pentaho Data Integration) PDI/KETTLE, a Component of Pentaho for ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) Processes.
Build Tableau Worksheets & Dashboards.

Work I can assist you with (Tableau):
Create Tableau Worksheet, Dashboard & Story using Excel & Text File as Data Source, using Tableau Desktop.

Note:
Please contact me before you order, to avoid confusions.
That would be easy for me to estimate the time & cost of the task.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment